General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR requires that organisations consider what data they hold, why they hold it and how long they hold it for. Curzon in the UK, EU and US is fully compliant with GDPR Regulation.
Procedures are in place to comply with the new transparency rules and the individual’s rights. To this end, Curzon confirms:
- All our employees and consultants have been advised of our obligation to comply with GDPR.
- Curzon will maintain the database of the names and details supplied of all clients, customers and interested parties (e.g. newsletter subscribers) on a strictly confidential basis. No other personal data is recorded. Data is kept for only as long as required by the company to deliver its services.
- Curzon only will have access to our data base. The data is used solely for providing our service teams with information about our clients and customers for the purposes of delivering our services and keeping interested parties updated on the markets we serve and the services we provide as a business.
- The data has been provided by customers and interested parties themselves.
- The data is not used for commercial purposes and will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.
- Customers, clients and interested parties whose data we hold, have the right to request in writing the removal of the same from our database at any time.
Effective: 25 May 2018